Posted: August 1, 2017
Did you know that:
- You are still required to file U.S. tax returns even if you don’t live there?
- You could be caught a double taxation if your affairs are not setup correctly
- There are penalties for non – compliance
- Prepare & file Federal & State tax returns
- Prepare & file foreign bank account reports and foreign asset reporting
- Prepare & file foreign ownership of non-U.S. Corporations and Partnership Interests
- File under the IRS streamlined procedure
- Other advice on structuring your affairs and on double tax relief.
- Provide general U.S. tax advice
For a free consultation please contact:
Email: USTax@burgesshodgson.co.uk or Call: 01227 454627
Or find more about our U.S. Tax Services here: