01227 454627
Client Portal

Are you a U.S. citizen?

Posted: August 1, 2017

Last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 11:02 am

Did you know that:

  1. You are still required to file U.S. tax returns even if you don’t live there?
  2. You could be caught a double taxation if your affairs are not setup correctly
  3. There are penalties for non – compliance

We can:

  • Prepare & file Federal & State tax returns
  • Prepare & file foreign bank account reports and foreign asset reporting
  • Prepare & file foreign ownership of non-U.S. Corporations and Partnership Interests
  • File under the IRS streamlined procedure
  • Other advice on structuring your affairs and on double tax relief.
  • Provide general U.S. tax advice

For a free consultation please contact:

Email: USTax@burgesshodgson.co.uk           or            Call: 01227 454627

Or find more about our U.S. Tax Services here: