Posted: September 6, 2015
Are you considering a career as a chartered accountant? Are you a school leaver or a recent graduate? Then Burgess Hodgson wants to hear from you.
If you are looking for premier training towards your ACA qualification then Burgess Hodgson is for you!
As a leading firm of chartered accountants in the South East, we believe in the value of investing in our future and the progress of our staff. Over the years we have developed a highly successful training programme for both school leavers and graduates. In fact, a large number of our partners and associates started their career at Burgess Hodgson as one of our trainees.
You’ll receive supportive and hands-on training, working alongside highly talented professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. The course will provide you with a well-rounded introduction to accountancy and business in general, in a challenging, rewarding, and often inspiring environment.
Based in the popular Cathedral city of Canterbury, you’ll enjoy early responsibility with a greater level of client interaction than one could expect from one of the big London firms.
During your training we will cover the cost of your exams, and allow time for paid study leave, whilst helping you with your personal, professional development.
- To maintain the quality of service received by our clients, we are looking for high calibre candidates with the motivation and drive to succeed.
- School Leavers: a minimum of 300 UCAS points
- Graduates: a minimum of a 2:1 degree classification
- Professional ACA training contract registered with the ICAEW.
- Courses provided by an external, professional training provider.
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients and the opportunity to work in a variety of fields, such as, audit, accounting and tax work.
- A rewarding career with a firm that plays an active role in the local community – professionally, sporting, social and charitable.
- Paid study leave, exam costs covered, optional pension scheme.
- Competitive salary