Understanding your business objectives helps us to deliver a thorough analysis required to make the most appropriate business decisions.
Due diligence is the process of analysis anyone looking to acquire a new business should carry out in order to have a complete picture, and to verify the business meets expectations.
Areas that should be covered in full and proper review will depend on the specifics of the deal, but may include:
- Reviewing the business’s cash flow and any profit;
- Considering any assets which are included or would need to be purchased, plus any liabilities which would need to be taken in to account;
- Identifying any potential areas of risk, or equally of opportunity, that may affect the business’s continuing performance;
- Reviewing the internal structure and operating procedures and identifying any areas of weakness;
- Considering the current (and future) tax position of the business.
We use our experience of asking the right questions and our in-depth analytical skills, to identify any areas for further consideration. Our understanding of your business objectives helps us to deliver a thorough analysis required to make the most appropriate business decisions.