We like to think we are more than just a normal accountancy practice, but rather we see ourselves as an integral part of your management team.
We recognise that no two valuations are the same, and our clients can be confident that the Burgess Hodgson forensic team will carefully examine every element, using our technical resources from across the firm, to produce an accurate valuation of the assets concerned – ensuring our clients receive a valuation they can rely on.
With business disputes becoming increasingly complex, we aim to provide a complete and accurate analysis which we are happy to communicate on our clients’ behalf.
We advise on valuation issues in connection with:
- Valuations for tax purposes
- Total loss of business due to an insured event, or breach or termination of contract.
- Family/matrimonial disputes and financial settlements
- Minority interests
- Compulsory purchase orders
- Disputes/litigation between former business partners
- The exercise of share options
- Shareholder disputes
- Provisions in the Articles of Association
- Purchase of own shares