Even with the recent barrage of “No win, No fee” compensation claims, when it comes to personal injury, calculating damages or loss of earnings can be a time consuming and stressful process.
We believe we offer a service that is efficient and flexible to fit around our clients’ needs by undertaking the accountancy work required for inclusion in schedules, and assisting with the calculations needed to assess special damages claims.
We work in the interest of our clients to ensure a fair and accurate result, delivered in a sensitive and professional manner.
Working alongside our client’s legal team, we can assist in the following areas:
• Loss of earnings to the employed individual
• Loss of employee benefits, such as car, private health insurance or share scheme benefits
• Loss of pension in Final Salary schemes
• Loss of earnings to the self-employed
• Loss of dependency claims
• Early retirement calculations