Last updated on June 13th, 2018 at 10:25 am
The last few years have seen an increase in both the value and the complexity of reported fraud. We have been involved with a number of cases, both investigating the perpetrators and working with the defence team in criminal proceedings.
Any victim of fraudulent activity will feel a degree of vulnerability, and our professional team are used to working in teams with solicitors, barristers and experts from other disciplines in the interest of our clients, to handle and manage the aftermath sensitively and promptly.
We have experience in dealing with many types of fraud investigation, including criminal and civil fraud and proceeds of crime. Depending on the type of fraudulent activity being carried out, we can examine and submit evidence to the courts, as well as giving evidence in court where required.
Our previous experience includes:
- Investigations of suspected fraud and other irregularities
- Money laundering and asset tracing
- Investigations by regulatory authorities, including HM Revenue & Customs
- Disqualification of directors
- Criminal prosecutions or defence