Schools and other educational institutions have particular requirements when it comes to payroll and most bureau don’t have the expertise to deliver schools payroll.
At BH Payroll Bureau we have built up a significant amount of expertise in this area through recruitment of school payroll specialists and through on-the-job training.
Our school clients are now recognising us as a more dependable, flexible, and friendly provider than they had been used to.
The Canterbury Academy:
“it is a pleasure to have you working on our payroll”
Our schools payroll service can handle all the complexity of schools payroll:
Statutory sources for T&C’s of employment
- The Burgundy Book
- The Green Book
- LEA (Local Education Authorities)
- STPS (School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document)
- specified working hours and days available to work
- Salary determination & notification (Pay Spines)
- Part-time, pro rata principle
- Calculation process
- Support staff
Allowances and Additional payments
- Acting allowance
- Seconded payments
- Out of hours learning activities
- TLR (Teaching and Learning Responsibility payments)
- Recruitment and retention incentives & benefits
- Residential duties
- Chartered London Teacher status
- Special educational needs allowance
Term time only contracts
Teachers’ pension scheme (TPS)
Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
To find out how your school can benefit from a friendlier and more flexible payroll provider call Mark Laughton on 01227 454627.