Last updated on June 13th, 2018 at 12:10 pm
We can help you to plan a tax-efficient approach to all areas of your business, drawing on your knowledge of your business and your future goals.
The Burgess Hodgson tax team can help you to plan a tax-efficient approach to all areas of your business, drawing on your knowledge and future goals – whether you are just starting out, or an established business looking for a new approach.
We can help you to fully understand your tax position and anticipate the impact of any business decisions on your annual tax return – eliminating the risk of any nasty surprises.
Careful planning at an early stage can help you to minimise your corporation tax bill, protecting your profitability. For businesses who choose to form a Limited Company, the business has to be assessed for corporate tax – which involves reviewing your profits from the previous year and calculating your tax liability accordingly.
Our team has extensive experience of liaising with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on our client’s behalf, and we aim to quickly resolve any issues or queries relating to your tax position, decreasing the burden on you and your business.
Our corporate and business tax service includes:
- Corporation tax, compliance and planning;
- Strategic business, succession, and disposal planning;
- International tax issues for either UK businesses setting up or expanding overseas; or for overseas businesses wishing to establish a presence in the UK;
- R&D tax relief;
- VAT and Indirect tax services;
- Capital allowances;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Business structuring for tax efficiency.