Last updated on June 13th, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Value Added Tax (VAT) is tax that is charged on most business transactions in the UK, and the issues and questions raised around this particular tax make it one of the most confusing to navigate.
Whether your VAT query is straightforward or more complex, our expert VAT specialists will guide you through the process – helping you to manage your tax liabilities and make well-informed decisions.
We can help with either one-off assignments or ongoing services, ranging from routine compliance through to more specialist advice.
We offer specialist advice and support in all areas relating to VAT and Indirect tax, including:
- Charity VAT
- VAT accounting scheme calculations
- Partial exemption
- VAT disputes
- VAT on property transactions
- VAT on business acquisition, disposal and restructuring
- General VAT compliance
- VAT registration and deregistration
- International VAT, including VAT recovery
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs on our clients’ behalf
- VAT liability queries
- Import and export duties and processes
- Excise duties