Posted: December 3, 2014
Helping owner-managers to achieve sustainable business growth and performance
REVEALING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS – FREE EVENT
Join us on Thursday 26 February, along with experts from the Centre for Employment, Competitiveness and Growth at the University of Kent’s Business School, and fellow business owner-managers, for an interactive evening of learning and networking.
When: Thursday 26 February
Time: 6pm – 8pm, refreshments will be provided
Where: The University of Kent’s Business School, Canterbury
Through attending this session, you will:
- participate in a fun, engaging and valuable evening focused on the growth and development of you, and your business;
- hear about the characteristics of successful SMEs and business leadership, and explore how they apply to you and your business;
- network with other like-minded business owners/leaders who are experiencing similar challenges to you;
- learn about the Business School’s work, the opportunities and benefits of becoming involved, and what participation in our current research programmes can give you.
How to book:
To register for this free of charge event contact Hayley Field:
Book by email Telephone – 01227 454627
Further information about the Centre for Employment, Competitiveness and Growth:
Style and approach
- we have been researching the growth of Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and delivering leadership and organisational development to business owner-managers for over ten years;
- we do this by working with SME owner-managers, collaborating together to research into practices, models and techniques that help businesses to develop and grow;
- our work is focused on delivering applicable, practical insights and impacts for SME owner-managers, their employees and their businesses.
The Centre for Employment, Competitiveness and Growth, at the University of Kent’s Business School is proud to be working with Burgess Hodgson to develop insights to the growth and performance of businesses in Kent through a unique research programme – Promoting Sustainable Performance.
These insights have already led to a strategic leadership and growth programme, through which owner-managers increased their sales turnover by 18.8% and their number of employees by 13.6%. We invite you to take part in this free programme, and benefit from this work, by completing a short (20 minute) survey. Click here to take the survey.
Further information about the research process can be found in the attached PDF file – download a copy here.