Here at Burgess Hodgson, we can help all types of hospitality businesses, including hotels, bars, restaurants, and other hospitality services achieve their business goals. Whilst basic accounting requirements may be the same as other industries, there are various aspects that are relevant to the hospitality sector only. Our specialist industry knowledge, combined with dedicated customer service and an excellent work ethic, means we can help you capitalise on opportunities and reach your aims.
Whether you are a start-up business or well established, our accountants can help you manage and develop your organisation. Over the past few years and the Covid-19 pandemic, the sector has faced more challenges than ever. Our team understands compliance issues and planning opportunities that are relevant to various hospitality industries. We will work closely with you to find tailored solutions to industry issues.
Our experienced team of financial services experts can assist with a range of services including:
- Statutory audits
- Tax advice – corporation tax, VAT & PAYE
- Risk management
- Employment law advice
- International tax
- Advice on ethical tronc schemes
- Strategic business planning
- Corporate finance
- EIC & SEIC funding
- Risk and capital management
Accountants for hotels, restaurants & bars
Our accountants provide advice to hotels, restaurants and bars of all types and sizes. No matter if you own a independent café or a multi-site hotel chain, our team offers a service dependent on your individual needs. We like to listen to our clients so we understand them, their needs, and their goals, so we can help them add value. We know how hard it can be dealing with payroll, VAT, and tips in the hospitality industry. Let us focus on any complex financial issues, including the tax complexities of tronc schemes and cash payments, so you can concentrate on running your business.
We use our knowledge and expertise to ensure that you are compliant at every stage, whilst always maximising profits and harnessing opportunities for growth. Different legislation affects different types of businesses and we remain up-to-date at all times with the relevant laws.
A full range of hospitality accounting services
- Our accountants offer a full range of accounting services to ensure your business is efficient and compliant. Within our 150-strong team, we have specialist knowledge and expertise so will always keep you informed of developments.
- We know that choosing the right accountant is one of the most important business decisions that you will make. Our team offers proactive business advice where we provide fresh ideas, input, and guidance at every stage.
- Our fees are transparent and fixed, so you will never receive any unexpected bills or surprises. We are also contactable at all times throughout the year and you will never be left waiting.