Cost pressures, employment issues, and changeable economic conditions can impact your manufacturing business. Here at Burgess Hodgson, our specialist accountants are dedicated to helping you stay abreast of financial issues, so we can help your business thrive and grow. We will offer practical, clear, and specialist advice to support your manufacturing business to ensure it always remains competitive.
The opportunities and challenges in this sector are often individual to any business and can vary widely and include problems such as workforce recruitment and retention and rising production costs. We have a clear and deep knowledge and understanding and take a pro-active approach with all our clients, whether you are a start-up needing manufacturing accountancy guidance, through to growth strategies for larger organisations.
Our friendly team of accountants has years of experience acting for clients in the manufacturing sector. Areas that we could assist you in include:
- Audit and assurance
- Bookkeeping and managing accounts
- Tax planning and compliance
- VAT planning
- Compliance advice
- Accounting services
- Controlling costs and managing inventory
- Management of supply chain risks
- R&D tax relief
- Exit & succession planning
- Working on financial modelling and capital management
Accountants for manufacturing organisations
By choosing Burgess Hodgson as your manufacturing accountancy partner we can help you cut costs, boost efficiency, and transform processes. This may include businesses in transportation, fast-moving consumer goods, electronics, pharmaceuticals, printing and publishing, industrial equipment, building materials, and more.
Our team will always stay aware and abreast of developments in the industry and we work closely with our clients, so we can help their businesses remain productive, cost-effective, and slimmed-down in this increasingly competitive marketplace. For many manufacturing businesses, R&D is a crucial element and we will always offer you the right advice with regards to funding and tax credits that may be available to you.
A full range of manufacturing accounting services
- Our accountants take a pro-active approach, so as well as covering all your accountancy requirements, we will get in touch with you regarding any issues that we think may affect your business. Our timely assistance is always professional and helpful and can help you become more profitable and competitive
- Our combined knowledge and experience means that we can deliver excellent outcomes for our manufacturing clients, whatever issues and challenges they may be facing. Our clients rely on us for our expertise and commitment to helping their businesses grow.
- Collectively our team of 150 accountants has a wide breadth of knowledge and expertise to serve you with your specific accounting requirements. We believe in building and fostering excellent relationships with our clients.