Our pensions are here to look after us later in life and are a very important consideration for all individuals and businesses. At Burgess Hodgson, we provide a full and comprehensive range of pension accounting services for employee benefits and other liabilities. The pensions market can be changeable and volatile. This, combined with scrutiny from audit regulators and the complex nature of pension schemes, makes it essential that you seek the right support to stay ahead when it comes to accounting and financial reporting. We have the experience you need to make the most from pensions, so whatever you need, we are here to help.
Our chartered accountants can provide a whole range of cost-effective, high-value, and tailored services to help you manage your pension accounting. We work with different schemes and will always offer tailored solutions. We act as advisors and auditors for a wide range of schemes from company employee schemes to directors’ pension schemes. We have experience dealing with all types of pensions and the specialist knowledge to help you comply with your responsibilities.
We can assist with:
- Preparation of Pension Scheme accounts
- Pension Scheme Audits
- Employer Covenant reviews
- Pension bookkeeping and accounting
- VAT reviews and advice
- Tax compliance
- Cash flow management
- Payroll for Pension Schemes
Accountants & Auditers for pension schemes
We are chartered accountants, so can prepare pension scheme accounts using our deep knowledge and experience. These can then be audited by a different firm to ensure compliance. Whether your scheme is small or small, we offer a comprehensive range of services designed to specifically meet your requirements.
We can also offer an auditing service specific to different pension schemes. Any audit should add value to your business and our process to designed to ensure that any statutory audit can be a business development opportunity. We will examine how a business operates, assess any potential weaknesses, and protect our clients’ income. All audits are dealt with in a finely-tuned way with a close eye for detail.
A full range of pension accountancy services
- Here at Burgess Hodgson, we aim to build long-term relationships with our clients so they can remain on track to meet their objectives. Our team has been in place for many years and will always get to know our clients very well.
- Our accountants have specialist expertise so we can advise our clients correctly and give them the right information and tools at the right time. Our team regularly undergoes professional development, so their knowledge is always up-to-date.
- We are not only accounting and bookkeeping specialists but we also run our own business, so we understand first-hand the issues our clients face. We use our collective experience to help and pride ourselves on producing an accurate and reliable service.