Here at Burgess Hodgson, we provide professional accountancy and financial guidance and services for professional practices, including sole traders, partnerships, LLPs, and limited companies. We can assist businesses with accounts and tax compliance, as well as expert support, advice, and financial planning. Our team of professional accountants will ensure that you and our business are compliant and take advantage of any industry-specific benefits, grants, or schemes.
We work for a whole range of professional clients including (but not limited to) solicitors, surveyors, estate agents, insurance brokers, doctors, surgeons, vets, and others. Regardless of the sector you are in, running a professional practice will come with its own individual challenges. We have many years of experience working with, and advising our various clients. Our service is always pro-active, personal, and reliable. Whatever your size or sector, we can help you achieve your financial and business objectives. Many of our current clients are with us due to recommendations from others within their field.
We can assist with:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Audits and financial statements
- Regulatory returns
- Risk assessments
- Personal tax advice
- Corporate finance
- Growth and development planning
- Succession and exit planning
- Structure planning
Accountancy for professional services
Whatever professional sector you are in, it is essential that you employ the right team to handle your audits, accounting, taxation, and compliance, so you can focus on managing your business. We work across a range of industries at all stages, from start-up businesses to large and ever-growing companies. We will deliver a tailored solution and as a professional firm ourselves, we understand the unique challenges of running a successful professional practice.
We will always fulfil all compliance requirements, including those from industry regulations and membership of professional bodies. In the case of lawyers, for example, this means completing tax returns in compliance with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules (SAR) and reporting to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
We offer a range of expert and trusted accountancy services
- Here at Burgess Hodgson, we will do everything to ensure you receive a high-quality service in a timely and prompt manner that suits your business’ needs. We will always take time to explain important information that we feel you need to know and we understand that everyone has different requirements, so our services are always designed around your requirements.
- Our team of accountants is 150-strong, so we have a wealth of experience and expertise in all professional practice areas that you can draw on. If you choose our accountants, you will always speak with the same central contact and they will make themselves available when you need.
- We believe in making accounting seamless and stress-free, so you can focus on the important job of running your business. Our rates are always affordable and transparent.