If your career is in the world of sport or entertainment, it is likely that you lead a high-pressure life and are very busy with training and competing. It is essential to make the best use of your current financial position and plan for the future. Our specialist accountants at Burgess Hodgson can help with all aspects of your accounting, so we can help you achieve your financial aims and goals. No two clients will have the same requirements and we offer a bespoke service to help you maximise and manage your finances.
Our friendly accountants are professional, discreet, and helpful, and we already work with high-profile sports and entertainment clients, so we know and understand the unique advantages and pressures of this world. We can work with you to help you understand any complex financial situations and help you organise your tax liabilities and expenditure. All financial advice is tailored to your individual needs and circumstances. So whether you are a coach looking after elite athletes, a professional sports club that needs financial guidance, or an individual at the top of your game, our accountants can assist.
We can assist with:
- Tax minimising strategies
- Support with professional sporting bodies
- Sponsorship and image rights contracts
- Planning for the future
- Foreign tax credit relief
- Supporting overseas sporting professionals
- Comprehensive business and personal tax
Accountants for sporting professionals, teams, coaches, individuals
When you are working hard in your field, we will be doing the same in ours and we are passionate about helping our clients in the best ways we can. We will work tirelessly on your behalf to organise your finances and we will guide you through any complex situations that may come up. Our advice covers anything and everything that might be relevant to you, including maximising your earnings. We know and understand the areas that HMRC focuses on and can advise you accordingly.
We understand that for many sports, their career is not long. We know sporting professionals will be aware of planning for the future and retirement and we can help to maximise your savings and making the most of ISAs, pensions, and capital gains. Our wide range of experience ensures that you will be dealing with professionals who understand the world in which you operate. We can also work with you or other professionals you employ, including lawyers and agents, to ensure a seamless and joined-up service. This means you will have more time to focus on the sport that you love.
A full range of manufacturing accounting services
- We have a team of 150 accountants with different specialisms, so can use our sector-specific knowledge, experience, and expertise to assist you. You will have a single accountant who will be your specific point of contact and available to you to speak with all year round.
- We aim to save you money and pride ourselves on offering forward-thinking and proactive services, with a clear eye on the future. We work with athletes, coaches, managers, and clubs.
- We offer a multitude of services that are available to meet our clients’ requirements, so whatever you require, we will be able to assist.