Are you a start-up business looking for financial assistance? Are you thinking about starting up a new venture and need an accountant? Maybe you are looking at your small business and its status and need expert accountancy help? We know that starting your own business can be stressful and it is important that you have the right team of people supporting you. Here at Burgess Hodgson, our specialist accountants can provide you with as much financial help and support as you need. We know that for start-ups businesses, life moves fast and we can be by your side to guide you at every step.
Our accountants are on hand to provide expert advice and support tailored to start-ups and small businesses across many different sectors. From answering queries about business expenses to giving advice about maximising your start-ups tax efficiency, we are here to help. We will consider your strategy for growth and long-term goals, so you can make the right decisions over the financial future of your business.
We can assist with:
- Tax minimising strategies
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Financial forecasting and cashflow
- R&D tax credits
- VAT services
- Business structure & limited company formation
Accountants for start-up businesses and entrepreneurs
If you have decided to start your own business, it is an exciting and daunting time. Let us take care of the financial side of your business, so you can pour your energy in getting your new venture off the ground. We are passionate about helping our start-up clients and will always go the extra mile to ensure they thrive and reach their potential. Whether you need to raise finance, manage cashflows, or plan for the future, we have the expertise to help you stay ahead of the competition.
We are tax experts, so we can help you understand your tax position and can investigate whether you should be taking advantage of R&D tax credits, registering from an Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS). We want to help you see the bigger picture, so you can focus on growth and future development opportunities.
A comprehensive range of start-up accounting services
- Our 150-strong team of accountants have different specialisms. When you work with us, one of our fully qualified and friendly start-up accountants will be on hand to help you throughout the year with your financial queries.
- All our accounting services are tailored to suit your business needs. Whether you are a sole trader, limited company, co-operative, partnership, or another structure, we can assist and offer unlimited financial expertise.
- We appreciate that entrepreneurs and start-up business owners are very busy, so our accountants work extremely flexibly and can talk to you outside of normal working hours. We will work proactively to ensure that you are aware and up-to-date with any legislation that may affect your business.